Designated a Factory Authorized RV Warranty and RV Collision Repair Center by Over 50 of America's Leading RV Manufacturers and Suppliers
Versatile and Functional RV Awnings
Motor Home Awnings are one of the most important features of your coach for both outdoor living and indoor comfort. Not only does an RV Awning protect you from the elements and shade you from the sun, but Motorhome Awnings can also provide a nice enhancement to the exterior appearance of your RV.
RV Awning Replacement Fabric can upgrade the whole look of your RV by freshening the exterior with different colors, patterns and materials.
Motor Home Awnings come in a variety of models and serve many functions
- Patio Awnings are the most common form of RV Awnings, providing outside shade and protection from the elements. They typically are available in both manual RV Awnings and power-operated RV Awnings, and come with or without RV awning lights. The automated version is particularly handy when equipped with a wind sensor to roll up your awning even when you’re not there. Patio Awnings also can be fitted with options like RV screen rooms and RV awning lights. Paramount RV Repair specializes in RV Awning Installation and RV Awning Repair.
- Slide Out RV Awnings keep rain, snow and debris from collecting atop the slide out. Dirt and debris can damage the slide out seals and eventually find their way inside your coach.
- Entry Door RV Awnings not only shade the entrance but also provide cover from the elements, keeping your coach interior clean and dry.
- Window RV Awnings can be the most versatile in terms of size and style. From standard window awnings that measure approximately 27” in length to extra tall sizes that have up to 45” of extension, RV window awnings can come in box, manual or power models. Paramount RV Repair not only can service these awnings, but also offers RV awning installation. Paramount can even install an updated Motor Home Awning on your coach when you’re ready to upgrade.
- Outback RV Awnings are canopy awnings that can serve as cover for toy haulers as well as provide an optional outback screen room.
- RV Awning lights illuminate your patio RV Awnings area, extending your outdoor living time into the evening hours.
- For RV Awning Installation, RV Awning parts, RV Awning Repair, Motorhome Awnings, A E RV Awnings, Zip Dee Awnings, Fiamma RV Awnings, Girard RV Awnings or Carefree RV Awnings contact Paramount RV Repair at 775-329-6691 or 877-329-6691.
Paramount RV Repair has RV Awnings in sizes to fit anything from a 7’ Tent Trailer to 60’ Class A Coach Motorhome Awning.
Should you decide to calculate your own measurements for your RV Awning Replacement Fabric or Motorhome Awnings, you should note that any RV Awnings, RV Awning Parts or RV Awning Cover ordered from your own measurements cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Should you need to replace or repair your RV Awnings or your RV Awning Cover, along with RV Awning Parts, Paramount RV Repair will not only to guarantee satisfactory results, but we can also secure RV Awning replacement fabric from the appropriate RV manufacturer, if still available. Most Motorhome Awnings have custom RV Awning Replacement fabric and select color palettes for their high-end coaches.
These must be purchased from the appropriate manufacturer by an authorized RV Repair facility, like Paramount RV Repair.
Here is a list of RV Awnings Manufacturers that Paramount services and sells:
- A E RV Awnings by Dometic
- Zip Dee Awnings
- Care Free RV Awnings
- Girard RV Awnings
- Fiamma RV Awnings
If you are confident in your own ability to replace and install your RV Awnings, Motorhome Awnings, RV Awning Parts, RV Awning Lights or RV Awning Cover, Paramount’s RV Parts and Accessories Store can order and drop ship your awnings directly to you.
Simply give us accurate measurements of your RV Awning Replacement Fabric and color schemes.
It Pays to Protect Your RV Awnings
Some RV Awning Retractable and Motorhome Awnings come with a wrap made of either cloth or metal.
If yours does not have a metal wrap, it would be wise to invest in having one installed, as it can significantly extend the life of your awning.
You should also invest in RV Awning Wind Clamps and Awning Tie Downs to guard against RV Awning Wind Damage, which can be significant. These will come in handy when you discover that a calm day can give way to a blustery afternoon as the sun starts to set, catching you off guard if you are not prepared. No natural element does more damage to an RV Awning or RV Awning Parts than the wind, creating the need for RV Awning Repair. Northern Nevada RV travelers can vouch for that!
Preserve the strength and appearance of your RV Fabric Awnings, RV Awnings Retractable and RV Awning Cover for your Motor Home Awnings with this simple procedure:
- Periodically loosen hardened dirt with a dry, soft brush
- Hose off dirt on both the top and underside of the awning
- Using a mixture of ¼ cup dish detergent and ¼ cup bleach diluted in 5 gallons of warm water, wash the top and underside of the RV awning fabric. MAKE CERTAIN THAT THE BLEACH IS DILUTED OR IT WILL DAMAGE THE AWNING!
- Roll up the awning for anywhere between 5 minutes to 2 hours (depending upon stubbornness of the dirt), allowing time for the cleaning solution soak in.
- Unroll the awning from its RV Awning Cover and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the fabric to air-dry completely before returning the RV Retractable Awnings to rolled up position
For situations that involve mildew, use white vinegar to wipe down the affected areas and then rinse with clear water.
*Source: The RV Repair & Maintenance Manual
Why Choose Paramount for RV Awning Repair and Replacement in Northern Nevada
Paramount RV Repair is an RV Awning Installation and Authorized Service Center for top awning manufacturers A E RV Awnings, Carefree RV Awnings, Fiamma RV Awnings, Girard RV Awnings and Zip Dee Awnings for RV Awnings Retractable. Given the complexities of RV Awning construction and function, along with the fact that awning manufacturers design their products to operate slightly differently from each other, it is smart to turn RV Awning Repair and Replacement over to a professional, and even wiser to choose one that your RV Awning manufacturer has authorized, like Paramount RV Repair!
Paramount’s RV Awning Repair Guarantee
All RV Awning work performed at Paramount carries a manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor. All other labor carries Paramount's one year Workmanship Warranty.
Paramount’s warranty must be serviced by Paramount or approved by Paramount prior to any emergency road repairs that would fall under our warranty coverage.
Manufacturers Endorse Us
Paramount RV Repair is Reno’s largest Factory-Authorized RV Collision Center that specializes in RV Service and RV Collision Repair and services A E RV Awnings and Zip Dee Awnings..
Over 50 of America’s Leading RV Manufacturers and Suppliers have designated Paramount RV Repair a Factory-Authorized RV Warranty and RV Collision Repair Center, authorized to perform RV Awning Repair. This recognition is earned as a result of Paramount’s extensive knowledge, outstanding service and quality workmanship.
Customers Trust Us
Since 1977, The Waldren Family has been providing Northern Nevada with quality repairs and exceptional service to our customers.
Our knowledgeable RV staff has over 85 yrs. combined repair experience along with a dedication to serving the RV community, which places Paramount RV Repair in a class by itself for Northern Nevada RV Repair and RV Service.
Insurance Companies Compensate Us
Paramount RV Repair performs work covered by all insurance companies
as well as most manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.
When it comes to repairs, today’s insurance coverage negotiations are intricate and can be complex in light of not only repair issues, but also safety considerations.
That’s why it’s in your best interest to have Paramount RV Repair negotiate your RV repair costs and coverage, to insure the optimum result for you, our customer.